Repeat Prescriptions can be ordered as follows:
- In Albert St we have a dedicated line for ordering prescriptions: 02895 905300.
- By Telephone: 02890 330058 (Carrickhill)
- In Person : At reception desk during Surgery Hours
- In writing (please provide stamped/addressed envelope)
- Online: This requires registration with the service (ask at reception)
Please allow 24 hours between ordering repeat prescriptions and their availability. Repeat prescriptions should be ordered between 11am and 12.30pm or between 2pm and 4pm during normal surgery open hours.
Patients can collect repeat prescriptions:
•From the reception desk in the Surgery
•From their usual community pharmacy as part of the prescription collection service if requested at the time of ordering
For our Repeat Prescribing protocol please click on the following link:
An acute prescription is usually a prescription received on a one off basis for conditions that are often short lived for example pain following an operation.
For our Acute Prescribing Protocol please click on the following link: